MP Real Estate are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in ways that comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear about what we do with personal data.
This policy explains how we use any personal data we may collect from you when you use our website or when you use one of our services. If your questions are not fully answered by the information below, please contact us by using one of the contact methods described at the “Who we are” section at the end of this policy and we’ll be happy to help.
Why we collect personal data from you
To provide you with products and services. >
Each product and service has different information requirements. Therefore, the personal data we need, and what it is needed for, can differ. For full details please refer to the terms of business for each product or service.
To provide you with information about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing using the link at the bottom of the emails we send you (this could either be an “unsubscribe” link or a “manage my preferences” link), or by sending an email to email@example.com
We do not perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you. In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we categorise you on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
When we electronically send marketing material we will often use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver the email. MailChimp is fully GDPR compliant and for more information please review MailChimp’s privacy notice (www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy). You can unsubscribe to any of our mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.
For Employment Purposes.
We will collect Personal Data from you should you apply for a specific position, or speculatively contact us about employment opportunities at MP Real Estate.
Personal data we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.mprealestate.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you use our site, apply or enquire for employment opportunities and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. Each time you use our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- information about your visit, including products you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Who sees your personal data?
The personal data we collect about you will be used within MP Real Estate. Exactly who sees your personal data depends on the context in which you provided it.
Sometimes we'll share your personal data with third parties outside MP Real Estate. We may do this for the following reasons:
- To protect MP Real Estate or others. We may share your personal data with third parties when we believe it is necessary to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging personal data with third parties to protect against fraud and reduce payment risks.
- If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect or identify fraud we will record this and may also pass this information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice or in response to a valid request from a competent authority (e.g. Anti-Money laundering legislation).
We will only deal with third parties that we trust to treat our customers’ personal data with the same stringent controls that we apply ourselves.
How long do we keep your personal data?
How long we keep your personal data depends on the context in which you provided it and the marketing preferences you have expressed. In particular:
- We will keep any personal data we need to provide you with any of the services to you for the period during which that service is provided.
- We may keep your contact details for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing information.
- We may keep records of any transactions you enter with us for up to six years plus the year when that transaction was made. This is so that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise in that period.
- We will keep other personal data about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
Maintaining the personal data we hold for you
We aim to give you control over the personal information we hold about you. You can update the personal information we hold for you at any time by contacting us.
You can request details of all the personal information we hold about you or exercise any of your data rights including your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and objection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an application form which you should complete and return.
MP Real Estate does not undertake any automatic decision making or profiling using your personal data.
Keeping your personal data secure
We take the security of your personal information seriously.>
We've implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures to protect the personal data we have under our control, both on and offline, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction and loss.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but data can never be guaranteed as 100% secure. Please note that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
A Cookie is a small text file that is saved to the hard drive of your computer or hand held device when you use a website.
Right to Lodge a Complaint with Information Commissioner's Office ("ICO")
If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, please contact us by using one of the contact methods described at the “Who we are” section at the end of this policy and we’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the ICO.
Who we are
MP Real Estate
10 St Edward’s Passage
For further information about or privacy practices, or to contact us regarding any reason set out above please contact us at email@example.com.